INTRODUCTION - MY FIRST POST - WHY, POLITICS SERVED ?



MY FIRST POST 

Why, Politics Served ?

I am a student attending a course in Bachelor of Communications at University of Malta, one of our modules happens to be journalism and blogging is one of the assignments which however is different from the other assignments as it will be ongoing till end term.

Having found out that University of Malta offers opportunities to mature students, I visited the University advisory office where I was informed about the possibility of joining a course in Communications through an interview. Thankfully I was accepted, its almost 2 months since then and we're already mid-way through term 1. We are much engulfed by our lecturer Mr Edge in learning the trade, blogging is part and parcel of the package, so here I am.

I had no hesitation in choosing politics as my topic for this blog, growing up in a very much politically driven Maltese society, I have been quite keenly interested since being a kid, alike most of the nation in reality. Being also very attentive to the international scene, it will be my pleasure to bring you interesting reads to keep yourselves informed and make up your opinions after digesting some honest words from my behalf.



Please stay connected,

Adrian



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A MODERN DAY FRENCH REVOLUTION - MACRON TRIES TO AVOID MARIE ANTOINETTE'S DESTINY

GEORGE H. W. BUSH...Former U.S. President...Dies November 30th - December 1989...On A Tiny Mediterranean Island - He Writes History

The Khashoggi Assassination - Is The Commissioner Untouchable ?